In this inaugural episode the Black Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail is discussed as a figure of reactivity. Other forms of reactivity include:
- obsession with safety and security;
- over-focus on survival;
- excessive pleasure-seeking;
- preoccupation with power and position, or;
- commitment to destruction and revenge
Ironically, we tend to start with positive motivations when slipping into reactive mode.
Gary Monti introduces himself and discusses how connection with self and others can lead to greater abundance and a happier life.
Jennifer Rojas, the other co-host who will be present in the next podcast, is mentioned with respect to her training in diversity.
Intimacy is critical in making connections. This means dropping masks and letting go of coping mechanisms. New behaviors need to develop.
These changes are grounded in discipline and community.
The discipline will be brought by Gary and Jennifer along with other experts who will be invited to join the show.
Your feedback is important. Choose from the following options:
- Click on “Send Voicemail” over to the right,
- place a review in iTunes,
- click on “leave a comment” below,
- send any comments along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- call us at 614-664-7650.
Listen to future episodes for our reply.