Today we talk with Mary Gaines (pseudonym) about her road to triumph over having been trafficked for sex. She talks about law enforcement, pimps, friends, children, daily life, and, most importantly, those who came out on the street to connect with her and offer a pathway to recovery.
Your feedback is important. Choose from the following options:
- Click on “Send Voicemail” over to the right,
- place a review in iTunes,
- click on “leave a comment” below,
- send any comments along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- call us at 614-388-8917 and leave a message including your name, the podcast number and podcast title.
Listen to future episodes for our reply.