Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This podcast discusses the harm done by getting caught up in the 4 dichotomies that change with the wind. These cause the suffering referenced in the 1st Noble Truth. The dichotomies are:
- Fame/lack of recognition
These are expanded to include the drawing of any boundary with “good”/“bad” on one side or the other. Buddha showed that the lack of boundaries such as these is what allows us to be present in the world and decide accordingly what to do.
Your feedback is important. Choose from the following options:
- Click on “Send Voicemail” over to the right,
- place a review in iTunes,
- click on “leave a comment” below,
- send any comments along with your name to email@example.com or
- call us at 614-388-8917 and leave a message including your name, the podcast number and podcast title.
Listen to future episodes for our reply.